Skip to main content

The Murders of Liberty & Babies




I hope you've taken the time to read Part 1 (especially if you have abortion in your history) and Part 2 before you venture on to this Part 3. I value clarity over agreement and wrote them in this order hoping that you would understand my heart behind this "issue." 

If you have read Part 1, you already know that I have compassion for people who's lives have been touched by abortion and that I will not judge you. 

If you have read Part 2, you understand I believe there is a little living soul inside the mama before that fertilized egg even snuggles into its place in the uterus. 

This belief is why I need to write this Part 3:


I feel utterly helpless, frustrated, frightened, outraged, and heartbroken. 
This is the reason I've come out about being pro-life:

The Obama administration has mandated that employers who offer health benefits will be required to make sterilizations, contraceptives and abortifacient medications available at no cost to their employees.

While churches can opt out of this, their charities and other businesses cannot.
Regular business owners cannot.

If my husband and I owned a pizza restaurant, as we have in the past, and though it is not legally required, if we chose to offer health benefits out of the goodness of our hearts, we would now also have to offer sterilizations, contraceptives and abortifacients for free.

If you recall, I believe that life begins at fertilization.
Because of my beliefs, I understand that an abortion is nothing short of the murder of a baby. 

The. Murder. Of. A. Baby.

So the government would now be forcing my husband and I to act against our conscience, against our morals, against our beliefs, and pay for the legal murder of babies.

The government is infringing on our "unalienable rights" as outlined in our Declaration of Independence. 


This is not a "War on Women."
This is the destruction of Liberty.

If you believed as I do, what would you do?


How does "The Pill" work as an abortifacient?


If you're still forming your opinion on abortion, or if you believe it is a personal matter, you may want to watch this video that's worth the 30 minutes to see the whole way through:




Resources:


How does the morning after pill work?