Skip to main content

Your Ideas Don't Suck!

"Are you holding back something that seems too obvious to share?"


I am.

As I mentioned before, I hate blogging.

BUT I love facebooking.


What if I came at blogging the same way I approach facebooking
What if I stopped telling you play by play what happened and started telling you about our life? 
About stuff that interests me, like the walmart shopping trip from hell, 'kairos moments' I have, "kids say the darndest things" moments? 
Wouldn't you think that stuff was as awesome as I think it is? 
(only tell me the truth if the answer is "yes")

Speaking of awesome, my amazing husband is the one who unknowingly inspired me to revamp my blog with his very own blog post. 
And if you don't check it out, you may not be as awesome as you think you are ;)
Your Ideas Don't Suck!