Please find us at our new home:
“INSANITY: DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS.”-Albert Einstein
“There is plenty of time to argue with new ideas later. The key is to take careful notes first and debate second.” -Jim Rhon
What to expect during your Consultation:
- It’s imperative that you have an open mind and are willing to accept positive changes.
- A consultation is a relaxed conversation with Genevieve West.
- Topics of discussion may include:
- Relationship history
- Relationship goals
- Potential obstacles to relationships
- Dysfunction within relationships
- Action steps to follow through on
- Resources to procure and complete
- During your follow-up Consultation with Genevieve West, you will discuss your completed action steps and resources, what worked, what didn’t work, and how to tailor what you’ve learned to your specific situation.
Don’t wait any longer for the love you want.
Payments are for Genevieve’s time and expertise, do not guarantee results, and are non-refundable.
If we believe that our services will be unable to benefit potential clients, or if we consider their expectations to be unrealistic, we reserve the right to refuse representation.
Genevieve West is an individual who may be able to help you identify areas of concern relating to your interpersonal and/or professional life and formulate possible plans of action or scenarios to resolve any such concerns. Genevieve West is not a psychologist or a therapist; a consultation is not psychological counseling or any type of therapy. Genevieve West is not an attorney, accountant, business analyst, solicitor, or a financial adviser and cannot provide professional advice as to any of those areas of expertise. You should seek the advice of a licensed professional if you require their expertise.